Walmart Neighborhood Market Accidents
The Cape Coral Walmart Neighborhood Market accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm have 50 plus years of experience in dealing with personal injury cases. Our consultations are free. So is our representation, unless we recover for you. Call us now at (239) 471-0714 and let's get to work.Walmart Neighborhood Market Injuries
Walmart is known as a super store with all your household needs. There are smaller Walmart stores that function as only a grocery store and are called Neighborhood Markets. These stores can be compared to all your other local grocery stores. As like other grocery stores, they hold the same products. Not only do they offer the same supply of groceries, they also have the same risk of hazards and accidents that accompany any grocery store.
Have you been injured in a Walmart Neighborhood Market accident in Cape Coral? Or a loved one has suffered injuries or a wrongful death? If you have taken care of the physical injuries, the next thing to do is call a Cape Coral accident lawyer to determine if you have the right to claim damages and recover financially.
You have suffered harms and losses due to the accident, and if it was someone else’s fault, it is fair to get compensated for that.Cape Coral Walmart Neighborhood Market Accidents
Cape Coral, a city that lays on numerous canals, is the largest city in Southwest Florida. It is estimated that 180,000 people call it their home, most of them speaking English as a first language. Cape Coral is one of the two cities located on the mouth of Caloosahatchee River, the other one being Fort Myers. Tampa is north of Cape Coral Naples on the south; and Miami is on the east, connected via the Interstate 75.
Walmart is present in Cape Coral with its Walmart Neighborhood Markets chain, aside of the usual Walmart supermarkets. There are three of Walmart Markets in the city:
- Walmart Neighborhood Market #5451, located at 3920 Skyline Blvd, Cape Coral, FL 33914
- Walmart Neighborhood Market #5453, located at 505 SW Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL 33991
- Walmart Neighborhood Market, located at 2020 NE Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL 33909
There are many different accidents that can occur in Walmart Neighborhood Markets in Fort Myers and Cape Coral. Our Cape Coral personal injury lawyers and Cape Coral accident attorneys can confirm that the following are some of the most common Walmart accidents:
- Slip and fall accidents in Cape Coral Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Cape Coral trip and fall accidents at Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Pedestrian accidents in Walmart Neighborhood Market parking lots in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral Walmart Neighborhood Market bicycle accidents in parking lots
- Falling merchandise accidents in Cape Coral Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Cuts and tears from inadequately maintained shopping pushcarts in Cape Coral Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Car accidents in Walmart Neighborhood Market parking lots in Cape Coral
- Motorcycle accidents in Walmart Neighborhood Market parking lots in Cape Coral
- Negligent security resulting in criminal attacks and robberies at Cape Coral Super Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Negligent placement or missing floor runners at Cape Coral Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Unsecured products accidents causing trip and fall in Cape Coral Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Improperly sustained entrances and exits at Cape Coral Walmart Neighborhood Market
- Food poisoning from inappropriately prepared or served food at Walmart Neighborhood Market in Cape Coral
When it comes to personal injury claims against large corporation, you should know that they and their insurance companies are focused on the bottom line. It’s just business. But if they were negligent and you were injured, then you need to be prepared to fight for the compensation that you deserve.
That’s why you should call our Cape Coral Walmart Neighborhood Market accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. We have represented personal injury clients in Florida since 1963 and we are standing by to help you as well. Call us now at (239) 471-0714 for free consultations. You’ll pay nothing unless we recover for you.