Whether you were the truck driver or not, a truck accident can have overwhelming consequences for everyone involved. When you think of trucks, large vehicles come to mind. Vehicles of this size are much larger and heavier than your ordinary automobile. This is true for trucks from a simple pick up truck, to an even larger semi-truck. The greater the mass of the vehicle, the more damaging an accident will be. Therefore, accidents involving semi-trucks can be devasting. Vehicles of this nature can range in weight from twenty thousand pounds to eighty thousand pounds and even greater if carrying material. The unfortunate aspect of an accident with a semi- truck at even low speeds, is that the truck may have minimal damage in comparison to the severe damage endured by your vehicle or even yourself.
If you or a loved one has sustained injuries, or even worse - you have lost a loved one, in a truck accident in Cape Coral, it is wise to call a Cape Coral personal injury lawyer to help with the legal aspects of the accident. You may be able to claim damages for the injury-related harms and losses such as loss of earnings, medical and medical devices bills, medication bills, scarring, disfigurement, pain, suffering, and others items of damage depending on the specifics of your case.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in Cape Coral, call (239) 777-9954 to reach the Cape Coral truck accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. Our consultations are free. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means that you’ll pay nothing unless we recover for you.Cape Coral Truck Accidents
Cape Coral is a city of canals and the use of large trucks is restricted in parts of the city. However, the Interstate-75 and the US 41 pass near to the city, so trucks are still present and accidents happen. Truck accidents also occur in neighboring areas, such as Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Burnt State Marina, Palmona Park, Suncoast Estates, North Fort Myers, and others.
Our personal injury attorneys offer legal representation in the following capacities:
- Cape Coral truck rear-end collision lawyer
- Cape Coral T-bone truck accident attorney
- Left Turn truck accident attorney in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral wrongful death lawyer for claims due to truck accidents
- Cape Coral road rage truck accident attorney
- Sideswipe and merging truck accident attorney in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral lawyer for truck accidents with Lyft drivers
- Cape Coral attorney for truck accident involving Uber or Lyft Drivers
- Drunk driving truck accident lawyer in Cape Coral
- Head-on collisions with truck in Cape Coral
- Truck and pedestrian injury accident attorney in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral lawyer for truck accident with Uber Drivers
- Drunk Driving truck accident attorney in Cape Coral
- Rollover truck accident lawyer in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral attorney for bridge accident with truck drivers
We understand how much of an impact any accident can have on a person’s life. When that accident involves a truck, the injuries and damages can be catastrophic. Our Cape Coral accident lawyers also know that effects of the often extend beyond the injured person. That truck accident can have a ripple effect on someone’s family, co-workers and friends. Those effects can include physical, emotional and financial damages. That is why you have to take the necessary steps to hold the responsible defendant accountable for the damages caused.
You owe yourself to deal with this issue seriously. Call the Cape Coral truck accident attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm to help you get the compensation that you deserve. Our consultations as free and we don’t ask for fees unless we recover. Reach us at (239) 471-0714. Our Cape Coral injury lawyers serve the communities of SW Florida including Lee County, Collier County, Naples, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres, Estero, Bonita Springs, North Fort Myers, Sanibel and Golden Gate.