If you were severely harmed in a Cape Coral accident caused by someone else's negligence, you might have a personal injury accident case. These unexpected accidents may happen as you drive to work, shop at a grocery store, or fill your gas tank up. Accident victims may suffer from minor cuts and bruises to severe harm to their head, bones, or internal organs.
As the victim of a Cape Coral personal injury accident, you may have the right to recover compensation when you've been damaged. People injured by an accident should speak with a best Cape Coral personal injury attorney to determine what legal possibilities may be available to recover full and fair financial compensation for all losses suffered.
For almost 60 years, Wolfson & Leon have defended the rights of persons hurt in needless accidents to help them recover compensation to pay for the costs associated with their injuries. Find out how the Cape Coral accident lawyers at Wolfson & Leon can help you by calling (239) 471-0714 today.What Can a Cape Coral Personal Injury Lawyer Do?
When you are badly injured in a Cape Coral personal injury accident, you may be unsure what steps you should take to protect yourself and your family. Should you settle with the insurance company, file a claim on your own, or just focus on getting better and hope that everything works out?
A personal injury lawyer is a competent professional with experience with accident cases like yours. Accident attorneys know personal injury law and can share what rights you may have when you’ve been hurt. Should you have a personal injury claim, a Cape Coral accident attorney takes care of meeting deadlines, filing paperwork, making phone calls, and negotiating a settlement for you.
At Wolfson & Leon, our accident attorneys are dedicated to serving people hurt in personal injury accidents. Our team of Cape Coral personal injury attorneys works on your behalf when negotiating a settlement or defending your rights in court.
Our Cape Coral personal injury lawyers represent clients in an array of cases, including:
- Cape Coral attorney for a badly injured car accident victim
- Grocery store slip and fall injury lawyer
- Lawyer for victim hurt by a defective product in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral parking lot accident lawyer
- Cape Coral injury attorney for customer injured by falling merchandise while shopping
- Lawyer for family badly injured by a speeding car in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral strip mall slip and fall injury lawyer
- Attorney for motorcyclist hurt in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral lawyer for distracted driver car crash
- Convenience store slip and fall personal injury lawyer
- Attorney for pedestrian severely injured when hit by a car in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral lawyer for a dog bite injury
- Dangerous intersection car crash attorney in Cape Coral
- Lawyer for Cape Coral pedestrian badly injured when hit in a crosswalk
- Attorney for hotel pool slip and fall injury accident in Cape Coral
- Lawyer for customer injured while walking in a poorly lit Cape Coral parking lot
- Gas station slip and fall accident lawyer in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral wrongful death lawyer
- Broken pavement trip and fall injury attorney
- Bicycle injury accident lawyer in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral personal injury lawyer for family injured in a serious T-Bone car accident
- Cape Coral slip and fall attorney for accident
- Attorney for serious car accident in Cape Coral caused by an inexperienced driver
Contact Wolfson & Leon to learn more about what rights you may have when you've been hurt. You can speak with our Cape Coral accident lawyer at no cost to you when you call (239) 471-0714 today.Damages Recovered in a Personal Injury Case
Whether or not you may recover damages when you are hurt in a personal injury case depend on the circumstances around your accident, the severity of your injuries, and the laws that may apply to your case. There may be different rules and deadlines for car accidents, premises liability claims, and medical malpractice suits. That is why you want to find the best Cape Coral personal injury lawyer to consult with immediately after your accident.
When harmed in an accident that was caused by the negligence of a third party, you may be entitled to recover reimbursement to pay for the economic costs of your injuries. Financial costs are quantifiable and may include:
- Medical charges for emergency room care, hospital visit, surgery, medications, and doctor visits
- Wages lost or unrecovered as you recuperate from your injuries
- Necessary medical equipment and transport
- Loss of future earning capability caused by the gravity of your injuries
- Damage to your property resulting from the accident.
In addition to the above, you could be awarded compensation for non-economic losses incurred. These types of injuries extend beyond the physical damage caused by the accident and may include compensation for pain and suffering, emotional or mental anguish, and distress.Why Should I Use a Cape Coral Personal Injury Lawyer?
People don’t get hurt in accidents every day. Yet when accidents occur, it can leave injured victims wondering what they should do. Many people don’t realize that they may have protections under Florida law when they've been hurt. Unless you know your legal rights, you may not receive the total compensation you could be entitled to when you are hurt.
Insurance companies routinely offer accident victims a settlement to close out their case. While this may seem like a helpful option when you've been hurt, consider that settlements proposed by insurance companies typically do not work in your favor. You may be entitled to recover damages beyond what the insurance company offers. To protect your financial interests and to make sure you receive the money you need to pay for your medical care, a Cape Coral personal injury attorney can offer much-needed guidance when you don’t know what to do. Find out how Wolfson & Leon can help you today by calling (239) 471-0714.Cape Coral Personal Injury Law Firm
Severe injuries can take a physical, emotional, and financial toll on accident victims and their families. And the pain of being hurt can be worse when you know that your life is thrown into turmoil as the result of someone else's negligence. If a severe accident affects the lives of you and your family, you should seek experienced legal help that you trust to work in your best interest.
Since 1963, the personal injury team at Wolfson & Leon has helped people badly injured in Florida accidents get the compensation they need to pay for their cost of recovery. With our free, no-obligation case consultation, you can find out if you have a case, learn more about the process of filing a claim, and understand what benefits you might be entitled to. Should you have a case that you want to pursue, Wolfson & Leon only charge legal fees for their services when your case is settled. Known as a contingent fee, this arrangement lets accident victims get the legal help they need without worrying about paying up front for their representation. You can find out how the Cape Coral personal injury lawyers at Wolfson & Leon can help you by calling (239) 471-0714 today.