If you are injured in any kind a automobile accident in the Fort Myers area, then you should call the Cape Coral car accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm. You can get a free consultation anytime by calling (239) 471-0714. Don’t hesitate to call.Uber in Cape Coral
Cape Coral is not as well-known as its southern neighbor, the city of Fort Myers, but is the largest ones in Southwest Florida. 180,000 people are living there, most of them with English as a first language. These people regularly use Uber to move around the city or to the neighboring communities of North Fort Myers, Palmona Park, Suncoast Estates, Burnt State Marina, Lehigh Acres, Naples and Fort Myers.
Uber is present in Cape Coral since its entrance in Florida, while UberEATS has become available for Cape Coral residents in late 2017. The ridesharing service wasn't available for Floridians for some time due to legal issues, but the laws have been changed after a public outcry, and now Uber works in Cape Coral, Fort Myers, Lehigh Acres and Naples with no legal obstacles whatsoever.Uber Accidents in Cape Coral
When we talk about Uber, one thing has become clear - they are here to stay. The fight they have received from Florida authorities was futile and they won the war. Now there are more and more drivers signing up to drive for Uber and UberEATS every day. Estimations are that Uber has more than 100,000 drivers across Florida, and with that many drivers on the roads regularly, the number of accidents also rises. Sometimes we forget that Uber drivers are still just common commuters like everyone else. Sure, some drivers have done this as a career and may have performed this service previously, but generally Uber drivers are ordinary people looking to make extra money. These are the same people that we trust to shuttle us to our destinations safely. However, that may not always be the case and an accident can happen. The most common among them include:
- Car accidents due to distracted driving by Uber driver in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral car accidents with Uber and Lyft drivers
- Truck accidents with Uber drivers in Cape Coral
- Sideswipe and merging accidents with Uber drivers in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral lane change car accidents during Uber rides
- Cape Coral Uber car accidents with motorcycles
- Cape Coral construction zone Uber car crashes in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral car accidents between Uber drivers
- Crashes between Uber and Lyft drivers in Cape Coral
- Rear-end car accidents and injuries with Uber drivers in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral Uber T-bone car accidents and injuries
- Uber accidents with cyclists in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral Uber car accidents with pedestrians
- Road rage car accidents with Uber cars in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral head-on collisions with Uber car driver
- Uber car accidents with cyclists in Cape Coral
This is not an exhaustive list of all the Uber accidents that could get you injured or killed in Cape Coral. If you are injured in one of them or any other accidents involving an Uber driver, make sure you call the Cape Coral Uber car accident lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm.
When you are injured in such an accident, you will likely need the advice of a Cape Coral car accident attorney to determine if you are entitled to compensation for your harms and losses. At the Wolfson Law Firm, we invite you to contact us for free consultations at (239) 471-0714. We will listen to you carefully and let you know about your options. We never ask for fees until we recover for our clients.Cape Coral Uber Accident Lawyers
Good people who get personal injuries in Uber accidents in Cape Coral can claim damages recovery for their harms and losses sustained due to the accident. If you are one of them, you may get compensated for all your medical expenses, cost of medical devices and medications, pain and suffering, scarring and disfigurement, loss of wages, and other items of compensable damages.
Call our Cape Coral Uber Accident Lawyers at the Wolfson Law Firm for a free consultation at (239) 471-0714. We won't ask for fees unless we recover for you. Our Cape Coral car accident lawyers serve the communities of Lehigh Acres, Cape Coral, Naples, Estero, Bonita Springs, Sanibel and North Fort Myers.