Port Charlotte Lowes Store Accidents
Were you hurt in a fall in a Lowes parking lot? If you Were injured when falling in a parking lot you should talk to the best Port Charlotte personal injury lawyer that you can call. At the Wolfson Law Firm, our Cape Coral personal injury lawyers strive to help people injured in a slip or trip and fall accidents get the monetary damages they need to help pay for their medical treatment while they recover. With our free consultation, we evaluate your case, answer your questions, and let you know what legal options may be available. We provide this assistance at no cost to you. Find out more by calling the Wolfson Law Firm at (239) 471-0714.Why Call a Cape Coral Injury Accident Law Firm?
Parking lots that aren’t properly maintained or are poorly lit can cause people to trip and fall. Broken pavement, potholes, or hidden curbs pose tripping hazards as people walk through the parking lot. If the lot isn’t well lit, unsuspecting visitors may not be able to see these dangerous conditions until it is too late.
You can be seriously hurt if you fell in the parking lot at the Port Charlotte Lowes Home Improvement store located at 2000 Tamiami Trail. A parking lot fall may result in trauma to the brain if you hit your head on the pavement, curb, or another hard object. Broken bones, sprains or strains, and cuts are common when a person falls.
If you are dealing with a large warehouse retailer, like Lowes, you may soon find that you’re in over your head. When people are hurt in an accident that was not their fault, they may be unaware of their rights. Injured victims may try to settle claims independently, especially if they are contacted by Lowes’ insurance company or their lawyers. Keep in mind – a large corporation may have internal teams devoted to fighting claims. Their insurer may rush to settle with you quickly to try to minimize their costs. Most people don’t know how expensive their injuries are until they realize their settlement was not enough to cover their bills.How Can a Cape Coral Personal Injury Lawyer Help Me?
Medical treatment can be extensive and costly. You may not be able to work during your recovery, which can create a financial burden on your family. The Fort Myers injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm can help you navigate through this tough time. They take care of filing your claim and working with Lowes’ insurance company and attorneys to negotiate your settlement. A personal injury lawyer is dedicated to getting their clients what they deserve when they have been hurt.
Beyond parking lot slip and fall accidents, the personal injury attorneys at the Wolfson Law Firm help those injured in other types of accidents such as.
- Cape Coral attorney for slip and fall accident in a Lowes Home Improvement store
- Lawyer for car crash victim injured when hit by a driver in a parking lot
- Indoor shopping mall slip and fall injury accident caused by a wet mat in the entry
- Fort Myers lawyer for visitor hurt when tripping over broken pavement in the public area of an apartment building
- Grocery store customer hurt in a slip and fall accident in a Fort Myers
- Fort Myers injury attorney for passenger severely injured when hit by a speeding driver on a highway
- Customer hurt by falling merchandise in a warehouse store in Cape Coral
- Lawyer for a pedestrian struck by a car while walking through a shopping center parking lot
- Medical malpractice injury attorney in Cape Coral
- Pedestrian hurt when tripping over the broken pavement in a construction zone in Cape Coral
- Attorney for family hit by a reckless driver in a Fort Myers neighborhood
- Victim hurt in a Cape Coral when falling down a poorly lit stairwell
- Shopper injured when slipping on a wet floor in a local grocery store in Cape Coral
- Serious T-bone car crash injury accident attorney in Cape Coral
- Cape Coral lawyer for victim injured by a defective product
- Visitor trip and fall injury due to uneven carpet in an office building
The Wolfson Law Firm helps people who have been hurt in car crashes, slips and falls, or other accidents that weren’t their fault. Call the Wolfson Law Firm for help at (239) 471-0714.Cape Coral Personal Injury Law Firm
Since 1963, the Wolfson Law Firm has defended the rights of victims in slip and fall, automobile, and other accidents. Speak with a personal injury lawyer on our team to learn more about your rights when you have been hurt. If you have a case, you do not pay us legal fees until it is settled. Protect your interests and find out what rights you have when you have been hurt by calling the Wolfson Law Firm today at (239) 471-0714.